1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remmington Gun Club Hulls

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Schwick, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Schwick

Schwick TS Member

0   0   0

FS Once Fired Remmington Gun Clubs. Packaged 250 per bag. $7.50 + Shipping
    Email me for estimated shipping costs when you give me your zip code. I am in Iowa, email me and make arrangments for pick up or delivery. Lynn Schwickerath
    641 330 3355.

2. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Schwick, the garbage cans at my club are full of them. No need to buy them. Jim

3. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

0   0   0

You could have kept that comment to yourself, Jim. Does thread-bashing make you feel all fuzzy and warm inside? ....Rick

4. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

0   0   0

In some areas they are hard to come by. Not so much in my parts. At .01/.02/.03 each it's a win win for both sides. Better than not having any hulls and they reload half decent to boot. See both sides of this one.

5. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

0   0   0

I like them to load field shells with. Cheap/free to come buy, use very popular load data, and leave them in a field. Good hulls. I see nothing wrong with 3 cents a piece, if someone wants them.

6. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

Rick, just wanted to save you some time and trouble. People that want to buy them are still going to get ahold of you. "Warm and fuzzy"? Now we've into a different subject..........GL, hope you sell every shell you've got. Jim

7. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

0   0   0

Spanky, I can see both sides of this too as I also can get promo hulls for next to nothing. Unlike some other posters, I believe in being courteous and tactful by not bashing threads even if I think they are overpriced.

Jim, those hulls are worth every bit what someone will pay for them regardless of YOUR opinion. Also, I'm perfectly capable of deciding if something is worth my time and trouble - again without any help or advice from you. And how did you deduce that I was selling any hulls here? ....Rick

8. Schwick

Schwick TS Member

0   0   0

I still have more of these Gun Club Hulls. I have shipped out 2 orders and have more to send. They are once fired and cleaned. E mail me or call 641 330 3355. Lynn Schwickerath

9. Cooter

Cooter Member

0   0   0

They last as long and load every bit as good as STS's or nitro's and they too have no base wad.

10. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

"They last as long and load every bit as good as STS's or nitro's and they too have no base wad."

Would you load STS or GC's if given the choice?

11. Pacemaker

Pacemaker Member

0   0   0

Depends on the price if I'm buying hulls. Gun Clubs are usually cheaper and would be my choice based on cost. They all go to the dump sometime

12. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

0   0   0

You don't notice a difference when resizing?

13. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

0   0   0

I have reloaded some without issues and the reload look great and performed fantastic. I only have a bit of a short stash of them, I prefer the brass bases. I really only want use them in a shooting situation where picking up my empties is a pain in the a$$.

14. Schwick

Schwick TS Member

0   0   0

I just shot some of these Gun Club Reloads today and even broke some targets.
    I still have more to send out if anyone is intersted. Email me or call
    641 330 3355. Lynn Schwickerath Iowa

15. MEF

MEF TS Member

0   0   0

Hey remstar,
    Don't leave your mts in the field! It makes all of us look like pigs and I don't like cleaning up after you! I notice the same on hunting shows on tv, the guys shoot and dump. Pick up your empties!!!!

16. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

0   0   0

At some clubs they have a machine that sweeps the hull up. Don't get your shorts in a bunch. And when your hunting preach that BS to someone else about picking up your hulls, you're not gonna convince me that you walk in circles to pick up every spent shell you had in the field. Get real.

17. Schwick

Schwick TS Member

0   0   0

18. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I think that nothing looks better than a once fired sts reload, however the gun club hulls will outlast the sts cases by a fairly long time. They are like the ever ready bunny. They get worn and a little dirty but they just keep on going.

19. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

I'd take them over the new AA's any day.

20. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Way to go Scwick, we are not all greedy bast___ds.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.