1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

reminton premier competition sts

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by waynewash, Nov 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waynewash

waynewash Member

Has anyone purchased and used the Remington STS, I was thinking about buying one for my daughter.

2. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Had a Remington rep out to the club with a college outing. He brought out a STS. Nice gun. Mounted it but didn't get the chance to shoot it. The rep said that Remington just discontinued it. I've looked around and the 28" barrels are selling for $999. The 30" about $150-200 more and the 32" about $150 or so more than the 30". I'd kind of like to get my hands on one as well. Haven't seen any used ones on the net (yet).

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

3. shotgun4fun

shotgun4fun Member

I own one of these shotguns. The one I bought is a 32" with an adjustable stock. Several of my shooting buddies have also purchased this gun with 28" or 32" barrels. These guns are real shooters!!! Everyone that I know that has one really likes it. You can't beat this gun for the money.

Comparing this gun to some of my other guns (K80, Perazzi, Silver Seitz and Browning) this gun offers alot of bang for your buck.

4. GUOmaha

GUOmaha TS Member

We purchased all that Remington had left. We only have 28in and 32in. we are having adj combs put on the 28in ones now for $1150.00, $999.00 without.
    32in adjustable comb for $1299.00
    Guns Unlimited, Omaha, Ne 402-339-0771

5. vatrap

vatrap Member

I shot mine today, just got it Friday afternoon. 23 out of 25 on the first round with it.

I got the 32" with adjustable comb and it turns out it was the best choice for me, I ended up with 4 washers under the comb before I could stack the beads when mounting it.

Good looking gun for the money. For anybody interested, I got some extra Probore choke tubes from Gamaliel's, best price I could find on the internet.

Item Code

R19167 Remington Probore 12 ga. Skeet Extended Choke $15.95

R19164 Remington Probore 12 ga. Modified Extended Choke $14.95

R19165 Remington Probore 12 ga. Light Modified Extended Choke $14.95

Gun's Unlimited was great to deal with, ordered the gun and had it in hand 4 days later on the east coast.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
remington premier competition sts
remington premier competition sts price
remington premier competition sts reviews
remington premium competition sts
remington premium sts competition
remington sts competition

remington sts premier competition price

remington sts premiere competition