1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Reminton 1100 custom high rib TRADED AND GONE

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Chipmaker, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ok guys you all went nuts over my custom 1100 rib and everyone wants me to make ribs!!! Well I'm willing to sell this set up complete with every thing you see. You get the 30" full high ribbed trap barrel, you get the Jack West Carbon Fiber finish composite stocks, shell catcher, hi vis hooded sight. Also you get a 26" ported skeet barrel, along with factory wood stock and forend!!!
    Please excuse the pics as in macro mode it made the finish look like its bad and its not, I would be glad to retake and send anyone new ones. I'm just looking at liquidating this and my BT99 to make room for another CG Summit. My price is $1100.00 plus actual shipping charges to your destination by what ever carrier you request, payment with be postal money orders only, no personal checks please that just takes too much time to wait for clearing etc.I will consider all reasonable offers, but please no low balling I do not need to sell this gun.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

400 hits and no one wants to make an offer............come on you know you want too!!!

3. Chipmaker

Chipmaker Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I might consider trades if you have any high powered rifles .223 0r .204 etc? Prefer target tactical / varmint stocked, mabe even an AR, would consider Rem 700 , Win 70 or Savage short actions in .223 in partial trade or hand guns prefer autos 9mm-.40-.45acp Kimbers, Wilson Combat is a plus.

Dillon XL650's or SL900's would interst me also.

Or mabe something else throw it at me all I can at the worst is say no.

4. shalford

shalford TS Member

0   0   0

Nice gun. Are you going to manufacture the ribs ? I was thinking about a jack west stock for my 870 wingmaster.
    Thanks
    Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.