1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remingtons, Remingtons, Remingtons etc.......

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by SirMissalott, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

I have 4 very nice Remington trap guns for sale. If interested email me for photos and details you won't be disappointed in condition all prices include Frt & Ins. However I would prefer to sell in Fla. if possible thanks for looking Jim W.

1. 1100 Classic Trap w/ box papers tools chokes etc..99% ..................XXX SOLD

2. 1100 standard Trap receiver marked trap Conv. stock full trap barrel etc.. 90-95%.....................................................................$500.00

3. 1100 Bi-Centennial Trap w/gold hi-lights beautiful M/C stock (2) barrels 30" step rib, and 30" Mod Trap 95-98% no box...................................XXX SOLD

4. 870 Bi-Centennial Trap w/gold Hi-lights shot 4 rounds 99% original box, book,plug 1976 plaque etc. (2) barrels both trap 30" full 28" Mod also in box as new as you can get for 31 year old gun.....................................$950.00

2. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

SirMissalott

Wished I had hung on to my Bi Cential 1100 gun that I sold to someone on here over a year ago.
    I had a lot in it because I loaned a friend enough to pay their property taxes and it wasn't cheap and got the gun in return for it but I knew it wasn't worth what I loaned them so I had no use for it and sold it for a few hundred less just because I don't like auto's im a pump kind of guy myself or a break open either.

Anyway the photo above is a Bi Cential 1100 I had and also it was won in 1976 by my friend that passed on in 2,000 he won the 1976 Nevada Handicap championship and got the 1100 as a prise I still don't know if it was gave by remington or if he had to play a purse to win it.

But I do have the Pewter Trophy from the A.T.A. here it is below.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

I have been trying to search on where the club was in 1976 for the Nevada State shoot so maybe some of you old timers can fill me in.

Ok im sure if you could post the photo's of the gun on here then you would get more replies if you want to send them to me then I will post them on here for you.

Foggy

3. SirMissalott

Foggy thanks for the info and photo, I accidentally started gathering all these Remington's then decided that I have too many guns I never shoot, I guess you know how that goes.

4. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Chuck :

I did have the trap and field issue that my friend had saved from back then but it got lost some how so im sure it had the club name listed in there but you are probably right about the location but I was really wanting to find out if the gun was given to Dennis for winning or if he had to play a purse to win it.

I know on his Certificate from Winchester shells it said he broke a 97x100 to win the event.

I just thought I would send the info to the guy that bought the gun from me if I found out.

Thanks

Foggy

5. SirMissalott

Forgot to mention I have (1) spears release trigger group for 870 as new shot 4 rounds. De levered $175.00

6. SirMissalott

Does anyone know if the 870 trigger group will fit and work in an 1100? Thanks in advanced. Jim W

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.