1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington's Rebluing Work

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JJJ, Mar 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JJJ

JJJ TS Member

Remington

I fell with my 1100 Classic Trap Gun. I broke my wrist, bled all over the place,but worse damaged my beautiful Classic. I got several quotes in redoing
    my trap gun. They were very high. I wrote to Remington,explaining the situation. They said,"Wait until the slower time of the year & we will reblue
    the recever for a very nominal charge." They did the most beautiful bluing job,replaced two parts in the receiver, for less than $100.00. PLUS THE FACT, the gun carries a new gun guarantee.
    Well done Remington.
    Turn around time was very reasonable.
    Many thanks Remington,
    Joe Jordan

2. Pat McKean

Pat McKean Active Member

They did the same thing for me in 2002. After about 15,000 rounds through my 11-87, a little tab on the magazine tube broke off and my dealer said it had to go back to Remington for replacement of the magazine tube.

A month later, my gun came back- looking like new and all fixed at no cost, even the warranty had expired. They said the little tab should have never broken off, so they fixed it for free. They had to grind the receiver after the magazine tube was replaced and reblued it to as good as new. The gun was completely gone through to be as good as new.

The absolute best in customer service. I'm shooting the gun now as good as I've ever shot.

Remington, you're the best!

Pat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 1187 rebluing

rebluing a remingon 1100

rebluing remington 1100

remington 1187 rebluing