1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

REMINGTON XP-100 R F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by KEYBEAR, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have a clean XP-100 R in 350 Rem Mag from the Remington Custom Shop . It also has a 3 to 9 Burris scope . Overall a good 95% gun .

Any interest

2. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Yes. How much are you asking for it?

Ed

3. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Ed I,v got to get some pictures . Thinking $850.00

4. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Your price is in the ballpark. I bought an XP-100R last year for $800 shipped. It had a Burris 3-12x long eye relief scope with an adjustable objective lens and a Harris bipod on it and came in a nice case. If the seller hadn't told me he had shot it, I would not have known it wasn't unfired.

By the way, if you don't have Custom Shop documentation, I think you can also verify that by the barrel markings - the two Custom Shop Model 700s I have only have the caliber and proof marks on the barrel. They aren't even marked with "Remington" (someone told me that Custom Shop guns have Hart barrels). Also, the Custom Shop version of that gun is the XP-100R KS, for Kevlar stock. If your gun's stock is fiberglass, and they look exactly the same on the outside, it was not made in the Custom Shop. However, to my knowledge, the .350 Remington Magnum was only chambered in the KS, but with XP-100s, there was some non-standard chambering done.

As you may know, the Blue Book values the XP-100R KS at $850 in 100% condition while the non-Custom Shop gun is listed at $595.

Ed

5. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

0   0   0

The thirtieth edition values the XP-100R KS at $950 for 100%.

Actually, every single XP-100 listed is worth 900 to 1000 dollars in 100%.

6. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

My book is two editions older but this is the first Remington I've seen any value difference for between mine and the current edition. All the rifles and shotguns I've checked have been the same. Thanks for the update - it's nice to know my XP-100R has appreciated in the short time I've owned it!

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
remington xp-100 350 rem mag
custom xp100r remington
remington xp 100 forums
remington xp 100 r value
remington xp 100r 350

remington xp-100

remington xp-100 350 rem mag for sale
stock xp100-r