1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington TV Show Last Night

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 320090T, Nov 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

I watched the TV show about Remington's woes with the Model 700 firing when letting off the safety. No doubt they have a problem but all through the show I kept seeing arms shot, legs shot, even a little boy killed and wondering to myself..... Where the hell was that rifle pointed when the safety was let off to end up shooting someone!

2. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

To much truth in what you say. I watched it last week with my anti-gun Uncle. He could not see the concept that if proper gun handling technique was followwed, there would have been next to zero injurys. Remington has a problem that it would seem has been poorly handeled but that is another issue.

I have 2 with the old style safety and I have never had an issue and if I do the gun will be pointed in a safe direction. Gun handling 101 that we all learned in Hunter safety and from our family before that. Very little excuses for most of the accidents. Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.