1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington to lower STS pricing

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Mr Newbius©, Mar 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Sorry ... the Gnome who lives upon my shoulder made me type that.

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Dang ... the Gnome's friend the Leprechaun has awoken from his St Paddy's day stupor and wanted to correct this that he was informed while in his unconscious stupor that it was Winchester that was lowering there price on all AA's and not Remington.

I would correct him but he is a mean little Leprechaun when he is trying to sober up from a St Paddy's day bender.

3. spritc

spritc Active Member

Lumper, is that you?

4. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Sorry ... the Gnome who lives upon my shoulder made me type that.

5. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Dang ... the Gnome's friend the Leprechaun has awoken from his St Paddy's day stupor and wanted to correct this that he was informed while in his unconscious stupor that it was Winchester that was lowering there price on all AA's and not Remington.

I would correct him but he is a mean little Leprechaun when he is trying to sober up from a St Paddy's day bender.

6. spritc

spritc Active Member

Lumper, is that you?

7. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Oh now ... now the Flying Monkeys, you know the ones from the Wizard of Oz have arrived to party with the Gnome and the Leprechaun but they are all beginning to argue and fight because the winged creatures of my nightmares say that it Federal that is lowering the price on all there target loads especially there paper target loads.

This is just getting to dang confusing, its all beginning to remind of of that Russel Crow movie "A Beautiful Mind" based upon the life of John Nash. I think I am going to try and sneak out and shoot some trap and leave these people here to argue amongst themselves.

I wonder if I should use 7-1/2's or 8's with a modified or full choke?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.