1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

remington TGT 12, claybusters new replacement

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Has any one tried the new claybuster TGT 12 replacement. Is the load data the same? Im looking for Wad that will remain avalible. The supply in mass for any reloading supplys is weak. Club needs 1000.00 or more before they order. Also there is no real savings at this point. Soon I will have to mail order and be forced to pay all the fees. Not to happy about that. There must be a massachusetts dealer somewhere?

2. richrob

richrob TS Member

I have used about 2000 of them, seem to perform well, same load data but the top is not stitched like the tgt12s is. Very good on 1 oz loads, slightly dished crimp on 7/8 oz. -Rich

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

When I get rid of the case I bought ,I will be going back to the Remington wad ,The shot cup is shorter and the petals are not stiched and are flimsy. Only reason I tried them was because I could not get the real ones at the time. You get what you pay for. Jeff

4. MGeslock

MGeslock TS Member

I hate flimsy petals & short shot cups.....Botomo may like flimsy ones....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.