1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington T- Shirts F/S

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by deercreek, Jul 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

I have two new (still in the plastic wrap)Remington T-shirts. They are both XXL. One is white with the STS logo and all the excuses of missing a target written all over it. The other is gray and is the type you see such as the "atheletic Dept." type shirts--Remington at the top with Hunting Dept at the bottom with that atheletic type logo in the middle. I will sell both and ship to you in the 48 states for a total of 25.00. These were bought at the last Grand in Vandalia, I believe I paid around 12.00 - 14.00 each for these two.

I also have a large assortment of used but in great condition of Federal, Winchester, Hornady, Remington, Browning. Most are XXL with a few being XL. None of them are "yellowed" and none of them have the screen print flaking off. I would sell all of them together if someone was really interested, we could discuss how many shirts I have and what types over the telephone and then agree on a price. I must make some room in my closet (what little part is actually mine).

Bryan

2. chessney

chessney TS Member

e-mail sent..Ziggy

3. bernk-80

bernk-80 Member

e-mail sent

4. deercreek

deercreek Well-Known Member

I believe the two new shirts are sold (30 min after posting)...just waiting to confirm with interested party. Bryan

5. djcuda

djcuda Member

I will take the 2 new shirts if they are not sold.
    Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
remington sts tee shirt

remington sts tee shirts

remington sts tee shrts