1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington STS shot available?

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Avaldes, Jan 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have been calling around trying to find Remington STS shot and it is darned near impossible to find! Does anyone know of a place that is selling it? I am willing to buy a pallet and have it shipped to my place. Or drive to the supplier and pick it up. I am in San Diego.

Any help is much appreciated!

-Aaron Valdes

2. Tripod

Tripod Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Try Brownells, they are selling components now

3. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

0   0   0

Check with Crow's in the mornin' and see if they have what you want.

ss

4. Avaldes

Avaldes Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Thanks guys. I have already contacted Crow's but I hadn't thought of Brownells. Oddly enough, Cabellas is also a possibility, though I haven't gotten pricing from them yet.

Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you all!

-Aaron Valdes

5. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Aaron: It would be a long haul but the Remington plant near Lonoke Arkansas make the shot. They have a gun club in back of the plant that sells STS shot, STS shells, Gun Club shells and STS primers. The contact person is Bronson Castleberry. See above website. Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington sts magnum grade lead shot for sale