1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

REMINGTON STS PRICES

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mo xt shooter, Feb 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mo xt shooter

mo xt shooter TS Member

WENT TO GAMEMASTERS IN QUINCY IL. YESTERDAY REMINGTON STS SHELLS 10.99 A BOX AAS 8.99 WHAT A RIP OFF. JEFF. EWING MO.

2. David McMillen

David McMillen Well-Known Member

Jeff, you won't find any bargains at Gamemasters. Highest retail outlet, and they don't care to sell shells anyway. Farm & Home has better prices, but they aren't a bargain either.

David McMillen

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

WalMart, STS and Nitro 27's , $7.97 per box ... WPT ... (YAC) ....

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

WPT, is your local Walmart limiting shell sales to only 3 boxes per day like the rest of the Walmarts? If so how long will it take to get enough shells to shoot a 300 bird program per day for each day of the Spring Grand and Arizona State shoots?

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I was at the local WalMart yesterday, the shelves were full of all flavors ... I asked if there was a limit and was told not that they know of ... This is a new Super WalMart, I bought 5-525 packs of 22LR's and they had many more ... The Nitro 27's and STS were $7.97 per box as were the other premium shells ... If WalMart don't have it you probably don't need it, and Thanks for your support ... WPT ... (YAC) ... (Arizona)

6. white rattler

white rattler Member

Bill, what store had the 22 shells. Trevor Dawe better yet phone me 480-9075688

7. RLC323

RLC323 Member

At our local Wally the 3 box limit only applies to the ammo cabinet stuff. You may buy STS and Nitro at $7.97 and the Winchester 4 box pack to your hearts content.

I have never bought anything at Gamemasters, they are just not interested in selling much but clothes. You can bet the clothes are marked up as much as the shells. It is like Gander Mountain, you see people walk in, and over half of them walk out again empty handed.

8. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

SOMEBODY is buying something - they're still in business!

Ed

9. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I also asked about shotgun shells at my local Wal Mart. The (3) box limit does not pertain to shotgun shells. No problem for your 300 a day shoot. If you have the money, my local Wal Mart can fill your car/truck. Literally!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.