1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

remington STS hulls for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by shaner, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shaner

shaner Member

i have over 1000 once fired sts hulls all have been sized and deprimed ready to load, for $50.00 picked up in ohio, mansfield area. if you wantto pay shipping thats up to you ,
    let me know , also have shotgun primers, 400 cheddite in the sleeve id take 50 bucks for them PIcked up also

1 texan shell conditioner, this looks like a single stage reloader but all it does it size the barass and deprimes the shell, really a handy tool, 25.00 Plus shipping or pick up in mansfield ohio area ,

2- hornady DL-105 reloaders , one is complete works great, other needs bottles , sell both for 50.oo bucks , +shipping or pick up ,

1 large onion sack full of AA old style hulls once fired and some 2x fired mix of red an silver 25.00 for the bag id guess 750 hulls or more, +shipping ,or picked up ,

make me an offer on all of it picked up here you might be surprised what all you will find , movin in 2 weeks

2. shaner

shaner Member

3. bill1269

bill1269 TS Member

Are the sts hulls still available ??

4. pj 999

pj 999 TS Member

Shaner, I am interested in the texan conditioner. Email me a phone number. Thanks Paul Baker Jr

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.