1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington STS Competition over/unders ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Hammer1, Jan 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hammer1

Hammer1 Active Member

What is the general assessment concerning Remington STS Competition over/under shotguns ?

2. trinketshooter

trinketshooter TS Member

They shoot nice like Beretta. They have a very similar feel. Neil

3. Ducky

Ducky Member

Hi, I have one and have found that it is a flat shooting gun. My son shoots in the AIM program with it. He does really well with it. I like a higher shooting gun. I had an ejector sear round off on it and the only place to get parts is a company in south florida. It is not actually made by Remington but by an Italian company. Sabatti I think. I think it is a better sporting clays gun than a Trap gun. HTH

Ducky

4. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

I think I got the last 30" one in the country (maybe). Dicks (Columbus, Oh.) got it in from Texas I think. It was a wall hanger in their store. I was told that the last cache Remington "found" hidden in their warehouse went to Dick's. Anywho I have one and am fairly satisfied with it. For $1136 out the door I'm not complaining. Ducky is right gun is made by Sabatti in Italy. Looks like an Italian gun but the fine finishing is not nearly as good. Bluing has rubbed off in a spot or two (small) and the trigger has some slop to it but as I said it is a $1200 O/U. I shoot it at sporting clays along with my Browning gold auto. Good gun for the price.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

5. 3357

3357 Member

Guns Unlimited in Omaha bought the last of them from Remington. They still have a few 28". They are on their website and in their add in Trap and Field.

6. Older Silver Bullet

Older Silver Bullet TS Member

I love the one I have. I got one from guns unlimited and for the price, it has work flawless for me. Jimmy

7. himark

himark Well-Known Member

As stated yes it shoots flat and IMO a bit low. I have one and love it. I wouldnt use it for trap but use it all the time for sporting and skeet and love how light it is and quick to pull around. I added a adjustable comb to it and have it jacked up to get the POI up and it shoots fine. I have 7-800 rounds through it trouble free and yes Guns Unlimited a 995.00

8. vatrap

vatrap Member

I have one of the 32" ones with the adjustable comb. I like it for skeet and sporting clays. Shoots too flat for more than an occasional round of trap.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington sts competition

remington sts competition for sale

remington sts competition over under

remington sts competition shotgun

remington sts compition over and under shotgun

remington sts over under

remington sts over under shotgun

remington sts shotgun