1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington STS .410 hulls -- REDUCED

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kfbagt, Oct 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

I have 225 Remington STS hulls for sale. These hulls are once fired and never hit the ground. They haven't been in my garage for 10 years, I just shot them over the last two weeks. 

$50 shipped in the continental US.  NOW ONLY $31.50 plus shipping of $10

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ UPDATE ++++++++++++++++++++++++

because I don't want to be accused of being a burden on the economy, I have taken the advice of my fellow forum brothers and have lowered my price on these hulls! They are sure to bring a smile to someone's face when they open the box and these fine hulls spread their warmth upon you! Don't miss this opportunity to own these fine hulls at only 14 cents each!

I was going to use the extra $8.50 to make a donation to a fine republican candidate to be named later but now I will have to try and find that money somewhere else.

Thank you!

Paul

2. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

0   0   0

u r high?

3. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

I don't think so. They sell for over .20 every day on other sites. I'm at about .18, the last batch of hulls I saw sell on here were covered in chicken poop. This are fresh hulls, recently produced and recently shot.

A good bargain for someone. They are $11.00 + Per box to buy new.

Thanks, paul

4. Southpaw Sam

Southpaw Sam Member

0   0   0

I recently bought 2 1/2 & 3 " once fired remingtons on Gunbroker for .15/ ea. Sam

5. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0

Remington STS hulls go for $.10 to $.12. Winchester HS hulls go for $.15 to $.20. The Winchester HS hulls get 2X the life of the Remington STS hulls.

Jim Skeel

6. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

thanks for the bumps!!! 17.7 cents each plus shipping is how they are priced (assuming $10 for shipping)

paul

7. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

for my new, frugal friends.... i will lower the price to .14 each. So that's $31.50 plus $10 shipping for a total of $41.50

I expect one of you gentleman will be buying these since I have met your demands.

Thank you and have a great day!!! :)

Paul

8. skeetshooter1978

skeetshooter1978 TS Member

0   0   0

Good to see the lower price! Someone will be able to donate that 10 bucks to their $10,000 gun fund! What a bunch of babies!

9. BeerKing

BeerKing Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Are the Express MT's of any value. I have several thousand 410 & 28 green and some blues. If so how much? 319-981-4455

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.