1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington STS .410 hulls for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Anchorsteam, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Here's 9.7 lbs of once-fired STS .410 hulls with a few once-reloadeds mixed in over the past 8 years of shooting. It is simply too hard to go thru thousands of hulls to sort them out. 100 hulls weighs 14.2 ounces, so there's about 1100+ hulls here, more than enough to make up for a few once-reloadeds mixed in. I can do this 4 times so the first 4 takers get hulls. $80.00 shipped.
    [​IMG]

2. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I will take 1 box of the hulls. PM Sent. Bob

3. Stretch43

Stretch43 TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to have 1 box of these hulls if you have any left. How do i know where to send the payment. Contact me via e-mail. Thanks Ron

4. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I would like a box also. PM me or email me with the address to send funds and if a personal check is ok or need to get a postal money order. Thanks Jackie B.

5. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

4000 STS hulls have been sold already. I might sell more later, but for now I'll keep a few in case I shoot some registered skeet soon.

6. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Marlon, I got the hulls today. They are just as you said. I am very pleased with them.
    Great guy to do business with!

Bob

7. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

thx!!!! Enjoy them. I use Remington .410 wads and Lil' Gun powder. Same recipe for either the AA or STS hulls. They reload the same, shoot the same, etc. regardless of the two hulls. I have shot 1000's of them.

8. Mark Gadbois

Mark Gadbois Member

0   0   0

Marlon,

What is your recipe for STS/AAs? I use the same components you listed and I get great AA reloads but the STSs look ugly.

Thanks,

Mark

9. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

13.2 gr Lil' Gun, SP410 Wad and Rem 209P primer in both hulls. You might have to adjust your crimp a little until it does what you want. I use a Mec - the one that does everything but rotate itself. I have to rotate it each time. All my other loaders are 9000G's.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

410 sts hulls

remington sts 410 hulls