1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington SPR310S Sporting

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by reflex hunter, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reflex hunter

reflex hunter TS Member

I have been lookin at a Remington SPR310S Sporting and i was wonderin if anyone had any comments on it

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/shotguns/SPR_models/spr310_over_&_under_specs.asp

2. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

My shooting buddy has one. I have shot it on occaision . It shoots straight and has nice balance, but has crude triggers and is very hard to close. He spent half the price of the gun for a set of extended chokes. He had a problem with extractor when it was fairly new. Sent it to Florida to the Baikel repair center. Took 2 months. it has not broke again since then.

hope this helps

Joe

3. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

I have the SPR310 not sporting. I love it, The problem is because it is field grade, the forend cracked from using it for trap. When I asked the dealer that I bought it from about the sporting one, he said they are the same except the sporting is 29.5" and ported. One more thing, the warrenty for the forend and stock os only 60 days from the date of purchase. good luck. Peter

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.