1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

remington spartan sport model

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Is it just the 2 I end up next too at the club. Do they all spit major crap out of the ports every 2nd shot. We call these guys the Spit'n Spartans. I know porting is load, but I have never seen any other gun spit crap like these. My gun is ported, I have been next to my gun, never been spit on. just venting,,,,thank you

2. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

My kids shoot the same gun your talking about once in a while and I have never noticed it on there gun. I don't think it is too cool picking on what other people shoot. Not everyone can afford what you shoot. We start complaining about "petty" things at the clubs, pretty soon we don't have the clubs. As you mite guess. JUST VENTING.

3. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

You gotta have thick skin at our club everyone gets razzed for something, These guys shoot the heck out of these guns and shoot very well. I considered a spartan, I think if a shop around me had one I might have bought one. They where a order only on the sporting model with a non refund deposit, so i did not get. Same with the stoeger comp model. The spitin spartans are a tough duo. Maybe its cleaning or shell choice. Im just wondering if this is a common trait with these. Heck ive shot several rounds with the spartan single 12g, its a kicker but goes where im looking very well. I shoot a previously scrached and beat up XT. Been called junk right to my face. It is functionally sound. went hunting several times and has been thru the previous family. Plus if some one may have a solution I could suggest it to the duo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.