1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

remington shooting dvd for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by motordoctor, Nov 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

<a href="http://s32.photobucket.com/albums/d14/onholdguy/?action=view&current=trapdvd1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

This is a 33 minute DVD on singles, handicap and doubles. I have only a couple left. BRAND NEW FROM REMINGTON Price reduced to 25 dollars includes shipping to you. It has a camera mounted on the gun to show the relationship to the target for the lead. Motordoc

2. Alex Ragulsky

Alex Ragulsky TS Member

0   0   0

Motordoc:

I received the DVD recently. Trapshooting sure was different back then and I am really enjoying watching it.

The information about gun point and fundamentals is still very valid and I would recommend it without hesitation. I work with a lot of new shooters and this is one DVD that i will use regularly.

Thanks again.

Respectfully,

Alex Ragulsky

3. tachyon

tachyon Member

0   0   0

Received mine today, thanks.

The video is a little outdated but the fundamentals are very good for new shooters. Good information but not overwhelming. Not for the experienced shooter but for the 20 or so students I start with every year (most have never held a gun) it is a good reinforcement for what we are coaching on the line.

4. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have to give a testimonial on this DVD.

When I first started shooting ATA in 1974, I viewed this many, many times. At that time it was on 16mm. I used to rent it and also show it at the club on league nights.

I patterned my shooting from this "movie", and most importantly, foot stance and follow through.

Not sure if it was responsible for my lucky shooting successes, but that same year I shot a 99 at the Grand in the Vandalia Handicap; lost the championship shoot-off, but won a bucket of money. I also made the 27 in 13 months of shooting.

Even to this day when I get a poor break, the first thing I check is my foot stance, and make corrections if/when necessary.

This is one of the cheapest learning instruments you can get - it's old, but it's good! I was also fortunate to meet and spend some time with Dick Baldwin in Bridgeport when Remington flew me in for a job interview. He was a bucket on info, as was their cut-up Jack Mitchell.

I know Joe (motordoc). He even donated one of these for our youth shooters here. It is a great DVD. Joe does not even know I am giving a testimonial, but it's too good to pass up.

This DVD and the Eye Holds Power Point photos by Jim Forsbach that I give away are, in my estimation, two of the most important shooting references one can ever come upon. Aside from constant GOOD practice, these two items are most essential, particularly for a two-eyed shooter.

IMHO.

Whiz White

5. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

thaks a bunch for sayiny nice things about me. Joe

6. Cray

Cray Member

0   0   0

Motordoctor, I'll take one, if you still have one left. Cray

7. samiam03

samiam03 Member

0   0   0

If still available I'd like a copy as well

Sam

8. Cray

Cray Member

0   0   0

Whiz White: I ordered this dvd. Cray

9. Cray

Cray Member

0   0   0

10. twschroeder

twschroeder TS Member

0   0   0

I would like to buy the Remington shooting dvd.

11. Stumpstalker

Stumpstalker TS Member

0   0   0

It is a short video, but it is great. The gun camera weighs 30 lbs and the shooter swings and nails the targets. No chips, just dust. If you work with the book, you can really improve your scores. I'm still waiting for a free thursday night when it isn't raining so I can try out the techniques.

It is worth the money.

Carmine

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

motordoc dvd