1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

remington shells ontario canada??

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JFC, Dec 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JFC

JFC TS Member

0   0   0

is there any place to buy remington sts and nitro 27 shells in southern ontario canada??? tired!! of flub shells from AA and bad primers that wont snap from the silver bullets

2. Danny56

Danny56 TS Member

0   0   0

Did you try Hummassons in Ancaster or Lawry Shooting Sports in Caledonia?

3. BigDave1200

BigDave1200 Member

0   0   0

I bought a flat of Nitro's from Epp's in Orilla. Thats not quite southern Ontario but could not be too far away depending where you live. Also try John Emmit from St. Catharines gun club @ 905-227-3342.

4. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

In Western Canada the Remington shells are at least $10 per flat more than Winchester but I don't know why. I haven't had many problems with AA shells and Winchester at least makes an effort to sell to target shooters.

5. JFC

JFC TS Member

0   0   0

that they do? but wonder what kind of quality control are they using? or are we getting second rate garbage?? I checked lot numbers different lots same results.. the red AA throw about 4 flubs a flatt.. and the silver bullets about the same with the exception that they dont go off at all.... they seem to have a hard primer that barely dents... i ruled out a firearm problem as i had the same results with a new gun with zero wear... i loved AA not so much love these days...think its best to shoot these when they say grand American on them when the QC is at a higher standard..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.