1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington Rebate??????????????????????????????????

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by vdt, Nov 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vdt

vdt Active Member

sent away 50 bar codes to Remington ,just got my check today $5.00 i have a inquiry into them,any one else just get $5.00 back

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Inflation...... :)

3. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

I sent in 41 codes (for $82) and I got 2 checks on the same day, one for $40 and one for $42.

4. red hammer

red hammer Member

I sent mine in and did exactly the way it said and got a 100.00 check back it took about 2 months

5. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Everything depends on who opens the envelope. HMB

6. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Never did get mine back, but it was for just one case I purchased at the beginning of last summer as a test.

7. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

I sent in for 3 rebates,Fed,Rem & AA. All 3 were sent the same day,Sept 30th. Rem was pre-registered as directed by them. Fed came in first,after 5 weeks,Rem was 3 days after that & AA was the last about 2 weeks after the Rem.
    All were the correct amount & all came in what I believe was a timely fashion for a rebate.

8. primed

primed Well-Known Member

At $2.00 per box, you must have sent 2 1/2 barcodes. Please let us know how they explain that.

Bob

9. chipking

chipking TS Member

I got 2 checks first $98 then a week later $2 BUT I got them so It's all Good

--- Chip King ---

10. jrdlanes

jrdlanes Member

Mailed bar codes/apps to Winchester & Remington same (late Sept). Got Remington back approx 2 weeks before Winchester. Both correct amounts ($100 ea).

11. Trap4

Trap4 Member

Still waiting on mine, sent in for $ioo.oo rebate on June 7th. Will probably never get it, called a few times and was told it got lost. But maybe they will find it, yea right.

Trap-4

12. jkortte

jkortte Member

I sent in 20 bar codes and got a check for $34 from remington. Not sure if its new math, the children don't care to learn or the teachers care to teach now days? But way back when I was in math class 20 x 2 = 40.

13. RunGunIPSC

RunGunIPSC TS Member

There is something called "Proof of Mailing" at the post office. It costs $1.15 whereas certified mail is $3.29. Proof of mailing is a PO stamped form showing the date & to whom mailed. Great for things like this. And ALWAYS make copies of all info for rebates. Cost couple of pennies per page but it has saved me a number of times. Got got me $18 on a wine rebate because I did it wrong.

14. 82nd Trooper

82nd Trooper TS Member

Sent in 50 back in August. Still waiting.

Scott

15. craby boy

craby boy TS Member

The second company that is handling the rebates is on line,I called got an fax # 3 weeeks later got the rebate.

Pete

16. 3357

3357 Member

I sent in 50 bar codes in early July, still waiting.............. I got my Winchester check in 4 weeks (also mailed in early July)

17. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

Sent in in june got check wednesday this week! :)

18. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Bought and did mine at the Grand ... instant rebate. Bill Malcolm

19. Newfoundlander

Newfoundlander Member

I was part of 14 different rebates with other people , with both Winchester and Federal..

All but 2 winchester have arrived and they were submitted just before the deadline and are expected to arrive soon...

Federal were the fastest to return, all rebates were for the full amount of $100. each...

Maybe this @!*&^!* Meteric system has hit the Great U.S. of A. and now it is affecting the Currency system as well as the system of weights & measures...

As mentioned , there was no problem in getting the full rebates up here in Newfoundland..

Robert

20. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

There were 2 different addresses (companies) that were handling the Remington rebate. If you sent it to the first address (don't remember which one that was), you probably are never going to get your rebate or it was delayed for many months. The second one (which is the one that was on Remington's website a couple of months ago), processed the rebates quickly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.