1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington Rebate?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by WoodsonEnt, Jul 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoodsonEnt

WoodsonEnt Active Member

Has anyone that submitted a rebate with Remington received their money yet? 7 weeks and waiting...........

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Here's the response I got from the rebate company 7/22 (my rebate was mailed 8 weeks ago today):

Dear Consumer,

Our system does show your rebate has been processed and qualifies for payment. However, we are currently waiting for funding from the client to complete the payment process. In the event that you do not have your payment in the next 2 to 3 weeks, please feel free to check back with us for any updates or go online to www.cmspromocheck.com. I apologize for the delay.

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

From the email i recieved from Gamaliel, it seems Remington will have plenty of funds to pay out rebates for those shells purchased at the Grand. I think you fellas that have been waiting forever should stop in and give Remington an earfull. I know the employees working the Grand likely have nothing to do with the delay but if they catch enough hell the word will get out.

For what its worth, i bought all Winchester AA's for the simple fact they have been paying their rebates promptly. The rebate office is only about 75 miles from my house in North St.Louis, MO. My shooting buddy got his rebate check back from Winchester in 28 days from the time he mailed it.

I did buy a couple flats of Federal Papers so i guess i'll see how well their system works too.

Just say'n..................................

4. Jacob Guthrie

Jacob Guthrie Member

Mailed all of mine out May 16th, Winchester and Federal were in right before Indiana state shoot (2nd week of July) Haven't seen anything from Remington. If nothing by the Grand I'll gladly stop by and let them know they won't have my business anymore. (Like they care though).

5. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Nothing for me yet either.

6. lboh

lboh Member

not Remington but rebate related. I bought a Browning a few weeks ago and it qualified for a $100 rebate. The check arrived in less than 3 weeks. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised by Browning's promptness.

7. TjayE

TjayE Member

When you visit the Remington building at the Grand in Sparta, ask for Shane Naylor. Shane is Sales Manager for Remington. He should have all the answers for you about your REBATES.

8. leadvail

leadvail Member

To both rem and win.... Checks in the mail??? Right. fool me once, shame on you... fool me twice, shame on me. Been 2 months. Not again guys. Bob

9. frostyman

frostyman Well-Known Member

I wonder if it matters what address the rebate went to? I had one rebate form for 2011 that had a different address than the other one. One was in Arizona (from Remington's web site for 2011) and the other was printed earlier and I think it had a Texas address. Both were for the current 2011 rebate and both were the exact same form except for the address.

10. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Well-Known Member

I mailed my rebate in on May 6th. A couple of weeks later I received an email saying that my request was approved. To this date I have received nothing. Remington seems to care less about honoring their obligations. Ed

11. dverna

dverna Active Member

I also have not received mine. Remington sure has dropped the ball on this. You would think one Remington employee would be this site and alert their management that "we have a problem".

Giving the working guys and gals at the Grand a rough time seems unfair. Giving their senior people an earful is what is needed. Let's talk to Shane as suggested by TjayE. Proving to the working stiffs we are a bunch of whinny, crabby old men does not do us, or our sport, any good.

Don Verna

12. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I sent mine in the 1st of may, got an email that it qualified but no money yet. My suggestion is to boycott rem shells and buy Fed or Win

13. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I just received mine this morning - July 28, 2011.

They received my request on April 25, 2011 - three months ago!

Jim Skeel

14. AEST BOSS

AEST BOSS Member

Winchester was great this year!!!

Still waiting on Federal....since early May.

Didn't waste my time or money on Remington this year.

15. postmastertim

postmastertim Wheels are falling off.... TS Supporters

Got my check today. Rebate posted 5/12, processed 7/26.

Link to check status attached.

16. skeeljc

skeeljc Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

The date they received your request is on the data sheet with the check (yyyymmdd).

Jim Skeel

17. TjayE

TjayE Member

Got my rebate check today 7/28/11. Sent in receipt with UPC from boxes of shells on May 4, 2011. Twelve weeks and one day ago. Thanks You Remington, I do like your Nitro 27 handicap shells. Tom

18. PhillyD

PhillyD Member

Received my check today 7-28. Mailed in my rebate at the end of April.

Wasn't sure if it was ever going to come. I'm like Tom, I like those Nitro's

19. jbmi

jbmi Well-Known Member

I just check the link listed above, it said mine was processed 7-26, submission date was listed as 5-13.
    I'll be waiting.

20. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Got mine finally today

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.