1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### REMINGTON REBATE UPDATE ###

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Fox32, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fox32

Fox32 Member

I called the company in charge of the Remington rebate (CMS Promotions) and gave them my Job # that you get from the above link. I was told that my rebate has been approved since May 13th and they are waiting on money from Remington to fund the rebate program before they send out checks. I sent my rebate in April 20th. I was told to call back in 2-3 weeks to send if they have been funded from Remington yet. Get your job number and call 877-761-1159. Has anyone gotten a check yet? Anybody know a Remington rep to call? Keep us posted!

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

You might see if you can contact John Bauer, he's the shooting sports manager (he used to be a manager w/ Beretta until about a year ago). I don't have any direct contact info for him, but if you call remington @ 18002439700 and see if you can get to some sort of directory, or ask to be connected to him, that might work.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

You might try john.bauer@remington.com

Dunno for sure if it will work, but thats how the corporate email addresses @ remington are formatted, and has worked in the past for me to get a hold of other people w/ the company (first name, then a period, then the last @ remington.com)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.