1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington Rebate 2011 - A New Twist

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by SevenMaryThree, Apr 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SevenMaryThree

SevenMaryThree Member

I've spent a few minutes of time this morning speaking with Velocity Fulfillment (the 'new' rebate company) as well as Remington Consumer Services (again) trying to figure out why I have not received my rebate.

I got the distinct impression from the gal at Remington Consumer Services that they were simply "done" dealing with this and didn't care if they ever sold another box of shells.

MORE IMPORTANTLY....It appears that Remington has "scrubbed" the internet of all factory promo materials pertaining to this rebate promotion. You can still find the PDFs for the 2010 and previous years...but do a deep web search for the REMINGTON SPRING 2011 REBATE ROUNDUP and "Oops...the page you're looking for no longer exists."

Therefore you have to just take our word for it that the Nitros you purchased were not part of the rebate program. The gal at Remington gave me three different versions of what shells were included in the rebate and which ones weren't.

Here is an example from this very website where a link to the 2011 rebate info was posted on May 24, 2011. This has gone from being just a 3rd party processing vendor gone bad, into a "let's mitigate liability through hiding and deception" by Remington. I would just as soon vote for Barack Hussein Obama than buy *anything* with the Remington name on it.

Subject: Remington STS rebate
    Email:
    Date: Tue, May 24, 2011 - 08:39 PM ET
    Website Address: http://www.remington.com/pages/news-and-resources/rebates-and-promotions/target-load-rebate.aspx

try this mash on link

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

I got a $100 rebate for Nitros in 2011. It took 4 months though

3. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

"I got a $100 rebate for a flat of Nitros in 2011. It took 4 months though"

Uh, you got a ten dollar a box rebate?

4. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

$100 rebate for one flat cuban is a damn good deal! Tom Rhoads

5. Stl Flyn