1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington Presentation Shotgun case

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by g7777777, Sep 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Neat case- came with a new gold engraved remington 1100 sporting- would hold a 34 1/2 inch barrel

Looks like a lot of room for buttstock and forearm-- light weight but very durable ballistic nylon outside

double combination lock

$117 plus a few bucks towards shipping

regards from Iowa

Gene
    [​IMG]

2. Trap2

Trap2 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Gene.. Is it like the one at the above website?? Dan Thome (Trap2)

3. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Yep- I am too high- thanks guys- I didnt know what these were going for-

lets call it= 75 dollars shipped- lock has never been set-

thats a 25 dollar savings- he charges that to ship it

regards from Iowa

Gene

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Now thats what i call a seller for the buyers. I read that earlier but wasn't sure how you would take it. Nice price adjustment Gene. I'm not interested but at either price thats a pretty good deal. I have seen these cases before in person and they are pretty nice. Back up top.----Matt

5. MikeInNPR

MikeInNPR Member

0   0   0

On a borrowed computer.

The guy selling these on eBay has had this case listed continuosly for at least six months. Starting price is always $45 INCLUDING SHIPPING and THEY ARE BRAND NEW IN BOX. They usually end up going for $45 to $51 inc shipping. Buy ten at $35 ea plus shipping. I have bought at least five. Seller seems to have a never ending supply. THEY ARE A VERY NICE CASE.

Marc (luvtrapguns)

6. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I've got my SX-1 in one of these, and there's enough room in the case for the spare bbl.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.