1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

remington premier sts over/under

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by nomderf, Mar 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nomderf

nomderf TS Member

I watched the STS being shot at a local club near Reidsville NC. It is a nice looking gun and seemed a bit light for my taste.

That is about all I can tell you. Remember, we are right here at Remington.

38-01615

2. goosedowner

goosedowner Member

I got to shoot one last fall and I liked it a lot. I found the gun to be very lively and it worked well for sporting clays. I thought the gun was worth the asking price at the time and was comparable to other guns in the same price range.

Lee

3. biggreen

biggreen TS Member

Dont think I can bring myself to pay that kind of money for a Sabatti made gun that Remington is most likely to drop later and have no parts for when I can pay less for a White Onyx Beretta 68x series.

4. clayslayer21

clayslayer21 TS Member

It IS NOT built in Russia. It is..as the poster stated correctly above...a Sabatti built gun. Beautiful gun. NOt sure that it is the best deal in its price range. I would drop an extra 500 and pick up something along the lines of a CG. I, too, fear that it is a gun that will be dropped in a few years. I have several Remingtons but it seems lately as if they are stumbling from one gun to the next trying to find something that works for their company and customer base.

5. lumper

lumper TS Member

It is a nice weapon but the stock dimensions are bad for trap but would be alright for a more field oriented sporting clay shooter.

Overall it is a fine weapon but for the asking price it is not a good trap gun at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington premier over and under

remington sts comp sporting clay shotgun