1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington Premier STS Competition

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Colonel Reb, Feb 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Colonel Reb

Colonel Reb TS Member

Are these readily available or are they in the catalog but hard to get?

2. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

what sts shells? you can buy them at any sporting goods store even wally world

3. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Eating, it's a new shotgun. Colonel, there are some listed on Guns America. Bob

4. WGB

WGB Member

Cabelas has them in their online catalogue and I have seen them at other online sites. It would be nice to see them in person, check it out, but I have not found them locally.
    Good Luck.

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

i believe colonel is talking about the premier over/under shotguns. I've not seen any here locally, but have seen some for sale on gunbroker and such, so there out there, maybe the kind of thing that needs to be ordered, and only high volume dealers will get a rack gun.

6. WGB

WGB Member

I noticed some of the Cabelas stores have them marked in the "Clearance" section. You might find one on the cheap somewhere.

Which Italian maker builds it? My first guess would be one of the Rizzini's?

7. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

I have seen them in a Bass Pro, Cabela's and in Gander Mountain. If you have a good sized Remington dealer in your area they might also have one on the shelf for you to look at.

I have picked one or two of them up and they are a nice gun but ya know for the price they are asking there are more well proven guns out there available.

Also you need to remember that if you want any other chokes for the gun it DOES NOT take the regular Rem Choke.

8. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

Made by Sabatti.

9. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

my bad I havent seen these advertised. sorry! are they similar to the old peerless?

10. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/shotguns/premier_over_&_under/competition_STS.asp

http://www.remington.com/products/firearms/shotguns/premier_over_&_under/competition_STS_specs.asp

11. ColBuckShot

ColBuckShot TS Member

I bought one, nice gun, about $2100 made by Sabatti
    ordered it from Dick's Sporting Goods, took a mouth.
    It takes ProBore chokes

12. ArmyMechanic

ArmyMechanic Member

I seen one at the local Gander mountain here in columbus ohio.. I was not impressed... I belive the 332 is a better gun... i dont see how it can hold a candle to the 3200 or any of the other guns they have made.

does Sabatti even make anything else?? never heard of them

13. Colonel Reb

Colonel Reb TS Member

Wow, I thought they were going for like 1500 or 1600. For that price (2100+) I might as well get a Browning XT. I was interested in the Premier because I already have the other two Remington target guns (870 and 1100) and wanted to stay with the brand.

14. Landshark

Landshark Member

I saw a 28 gauge o/u with case colored receiver and gold inlays at Gander Mtn for anout $1800. I was a nice looking gun. Fit and finish was very good. I'm sure Rem will drop them from their line like the XR 100 rifles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington sts premier competion shotgun for sale

remington sts premier competition shotgun for sale