1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington Power Piston Shells

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nsrailroad, Jul 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nsrailroad

nsrailroad Member

Just came accross (2) Remington Peters 12ga 7 1/2 power piston shells blue color. Showed to my grandson who's almost 8yrs old, he thought they were the coolest looking shells, when I held them to the light,( he helps me reload- marking the shells and boxes).I told him that was the cat's meow in the 60's & 70's. He asked me what a cat's meow has to do with a shotgun shell. A Genus in the works. Great dear hunter, just can't get him into clay shooting,but he's still young.I still think they are the coolest shells to.Taking him fishing tomorrow.
    Railroad

2. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

1st, you are a good man for both spending time with your grandson and teaching him the sporting traditions. I am sure you are also imparting a good value system in the boy that he will not get from school or the TV.
    You might want to try to find some FIOCCHI 1 oz loads. They are nearly clear plastic hulls, and you can see grains of powder, the compression of the wad and the shoot in the wad cup clearly. I have shot several flats of them and I still like looking at them. (they break targets great also) Good Luck

3. nsrailroad

nsrailroad Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington power piston shell review

remington power piston shells