1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

remington nylon

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by sx1skeet, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

I know this is not the place to ask but going to any way. I'm looking to buy any remington nylon's at a fair price. Please email me with what you have and what you want for it. I will be fair if you are fair. All will be consider.
    Thakns Agian,
    Matt

2. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

up up and up

3. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

I thought you guy might know were more of these guns were.

4. Landshark

Landshark Member

gunmountain.com has 2 or 3 listed

5. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

If you mean the Nylon 66 22LR semi-auto, a recent NRA Hunter magazine, I believe, lists their value at $200.

I had one, but a college roomate stole and sold it.

Whiz White

6. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

Lots of Remington nylons listed on the Gun broker. I sold 6 nylons at the Tulsa gun show. I have a model 12 bolt action for sale shooter grade. The stock is in for repair at this time. Cabela's in Nebraska bought a collection of nylons a few months ago and probably have a bunch left.

Still looking for long barrel nylon bolt action rifles, smooth bores and black lever actions if any one has any.

7. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

SBray I will be asking around the $300.00 dollar range. I will have to see how well the stock repair turns out. The person doing the work is having a hard time finding a glue that bonds well with nylon.

8. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

Thanks guys for any leads whiz I was in tulsa which one of the nylon dealers were you

9. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

sx1skeet four of us have a table on the lower section between the two food vendors. I sold and traded 5 nylons during dealer set up on Friday. I am not a nylon dealer just a collector and sold off some duplicates. Are table is mostly higher grade Lugers. In the upper level there are two exhibitors that normally have all nylons and are very good to deal with. I bought one scarce nylon at Tulsa and that gun was under a table.

I am working on buying Winchester and Remington nylons 22 rifles through out the year. Hopefully by next fall I will have some to sell.

10. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

What scarce nylon did you buy. Shoot me an email. sx1skeet@msn.com

11. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

sx1skeet I picked up a model 66 "150th anniversary".

12. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

sx1skeet I see you signed up at Remington nylon.com.

Steve there are about 11 variations of the model 66 that I can think of. The rarest being a Gallery special in black in chrome.

13. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

that is not the most rare the 66 with factory sling is the most rare I have one and only seen 2 with it the last one went for more then 3500.00 just for a nylon gun

14. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Unfired Nylon66 Mohawk Brown,End flap reads "with scope". 4X scope included in its own box. Gunbroker.com bid was $629.00, NO sale, reserve not met.

Caught my attention since I have the same one. Cost $116.00 in 1986

AJ

15. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

sx1skeet I am assuming your 66 with a sling is in the box? If so does the box tag or sticker on the end of the box say with sling? Like the scope option boxes have.I have talked to many seasoned nylon collectors that say the black and chrome 66GS is the rarest. Maybe there all wrong time will tell.

AJ still have that 66. If so still in the box?

16. AJ100

AJ100 TS Member

Yes Sir. Still in the box

AJ

17. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

I guess I should change what I said I read it a the black and crome is the most rare not the black and crome GS is the most rare. THe truly Most rare nylon is the 10 Smooth Bore in the long BBl I heared some were that they made 2000 SB and only 200 were long BBL. Then the next would be the black and crome GS with like 400 some thing made. But the sling guns I have not seen any #'s on. But I have seen more of the black and crome Gs then the slinged guns.

18. primed

primed Well-Known Member

Cabelas in Rogers, MN had several this afternoon. I did not check the price.

Bob

19. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

Thanks bob.

20. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington nylon 10 smoothbore

what is the rarest remington nylon 2014