1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington Nylon 66 Seneca Green 4 Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by sx1skeet, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

I have 4 sale a very clean Nylon 66 in the rare Seneca Green. It has a few light marks on the stock that I belive will clean right out. Over all I would rate it at 95%-97% and shot very little. Sorry for no pics right now as I'm trying to get my computer back up and running. Price is $575.00 to your FFL. If you are intrested please let me know before I put it on gunbrokers. Thanks Again Matt 303-632-7360

2. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

I must be going colorblind . Jeff

4. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Trust me this is Seneca green hard to tell in the pics but if you get it outside it is very green not brown.

5. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

0   0   0

"The Seneca Green is a rather dull colored green and, in some lighting conditions, Seneca Green is difficult to distinguish from the more common brown."

6. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

0   1   0

Please understand that I'm not trying to down your gun but I have seen Seneca Green guns before. The green does stand out even if its a brown green. I to am having a hard time seeing the green in tis gun.

7. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

0   0   0

They were $67 at Kmart top shooter for the open sights but you cant put a scope on them. the sheet metal cover will move on the plastic and moves the scope around

8. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

just to help every one out I will take a pic of a brown gun to. If you look at the pics you can see the green color.

9. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Top gun is a Brown bottom one is my Seneca. As to the K-Mart gun that was a 77 wich took a clip and not a 66. Hope this helps for all that can't see the green.
    [​IMG]

10. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

up for the night

11. quartering

quartering Active Member

0   0   0

a green 66 is green. this 66 ain't green. good luck with your sale

12. slugbug1

slugbug1 Member

0   0   0

Heres what another seller says about his gun..he has the same problem with color.............. do a search, and almost every add for the Seneca says the same thing "it looks brown but it's green". GaryL. COLLECTOR QUALITY, VERY HARD TO FIND IN LIKE NEW COND. PLEASE DON'T CONFUSE THIS GUN WITH THE MOHAWK BROWN. THIS GUN IS THE DRAB OLIVE GREEN KNOWN AS SENECA GREEN. IT MAY LOOK BROWN, BUT IT IS SENECA GREEN. I PROVIDE 7 DAY INSP. & ONLY CHARGE $25 SHIPPING. I CAN PROVIDE REFERENCES ON GUN SALES.

13. whiz-bang

whiz-bang Active Member

0   0   0

sx1skeet seneca green rifle is 100% correct. And a collector grade example. The Nylon seneca green is more of a dark olive green often confused with a Mohawk brown in artificial light. Many times the Apache green model 77 with green stock also known as the K Mart gun is confused with the SG66.

When buying a 66SG make sure the two digit date code on the barrel is correct for the years 1959 to 1962. The only variation I have ever seen in a 66SG is rarely you may find one made in Canada. I have one of those in my collection.

14. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks whiz most people have not seen a Seneca Green.

15. sx1skeet

sx1skeet TS Member

0   0   0

Sold and it was as green as could be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
green nylon 66 for sale

nylon 66 for sale

remington model 66 for sale

remington nylon 66 for sale

remington nylon 66 seneca green