1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington Model 32 Gunsmith

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Seitz Shooter, Sep 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seitz Shooter

Seitz Shooter Member

A friend is looking for the best Remington Model 32 gunsmith he can find.

Thanks.

Adios, Dirk

2. OldMnGopher

OldMnGopher TS Member

Pat Laib 320-796-2686

3. magic

magic Member

I would contact Norbert Hausseman @ Alamo Sporting Arms (210) 829-0297. He is no doubt one of the best gunsmiths in this country and can work on anything. A Remington 32 would be no problem for him.

JASON SHEEHY

4. johnpe

johnpe Member

Go to Larry Del Grego. His father worked for Remington for several years and built his reputation on working on Remington M32's and Parkers. The son is now the gunsmith, but his father taught him well. He has done a good job for me on my guns. Larry lives and works in Ilion, NY.

5. over the hill

over the hill Active Member

Larry DelGrego or DelGreco in Illion N.Y., known as the Parker experts used to work on 31 and 32s. Many years ago Mr DelGreco Sr.(now deceased) told me all his spare parts for 31s were stolen from an auto break in. Im not sure about 32s but you can call him . I need a pair of sear springs for 32.I will give him a call next week while on vacation. Good luck Gerald

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
gun smith for remington 32

remington 32 gunsmithing

remington model 32

remington model 32 gunsmith