Trapshooters Forum banner

remington model 32 2 barrel set

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  WGH 
#1 ·
I found a Remington model 32 for sale locally for $2300. It has 2 barrels. One is skeet and skeet and the other is IM/full and they both have matching numbers to the gun. It has brand new Anton wood which is beautiful and a miller trigger group. Is this a good deal?

#5 ·
They do not bring a lot of money skeet 26 in short barrels have almost no interest. The miller trigger is a plus to some other maybe not as with upgraded anything that is old and collectable. Original is what old gun collectors want so now this is a neat shooter . If you like it and want to shoot it buy it do I think is a great deal No. Other might feel other wise ,like 4 barrel sets old school kind of neat not what serious shooters want I have had them . Also are barrels original to gun same serial number hope not ported really kills it does it have original stock with it might help a little . A krieghoff K32 much more desirable gun I have owned 5 or six yes a and a little more money but if you need or want to sell you will have much more interest . If you compare apples to apples 26 in barrels very little value and so on. I have almost bought a couple Almost being key word. My opinion as to value, But is fact that any change hurts collector value

#6 ·
From what I have read there were only 6,000 made the simmons rib hurt the Anton stock hurts miller trigger hurts as far as a TRUE collector. Compare that to Winchester mod 42 164,000 MADE STANDARD GRADE . EVEN THOSE REBLUE HURTS . COLLECTOR VALUE . As I say now a neat shooter. As to collectable and collectors go for only a few made I use the Winchester 42 because they are collected gun. And you can not go back once you mess with a gun especially a gun they made 6,000 of it value falls apart. Now as a shooter the rem 32 was not as good as the K32 krieghoff there are lots of info on this, is Why that gun has a miller trigger original were not good so again to buy to shoot not a lot is OK but better guns for same dollars. You want something different conversation piece and kind of piece of history is not bad choice .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.