1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington model 10 D grade trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Holeinmypattern, Jan 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Holeinmypattern

Holeinmypattern TS Member

I just picked up a "D" grade remington 10 trap today at an auction. How rare are these beasts and how much are they worth? It is excellent shape and has beautiful engraving all over it. I will try and post some pics soon. -john

2. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

John.....Please post some pictures if you can. I would just love to see some pictures of that firearm............Uncle Sam, Pa.

3. Holeinmypattern

4. Holeinmypattern

5. Holeinmypattern

BeBop, its very solid. Besides I have a model 12 20 gauge built in 1913 and I shoot the piss out of it!

6. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I'll bet that is one elegant looking Remington with the engraving and english style stock. I'm sure the action is very smooth. Nice gun.

ss

7. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

Very nice Model 10. Is that a Moneymaker rib? I have Trap Grade and F Grade Model 10s and am always looking for a nice D Grade. It took a while to figure out how they work and how they take down, but once you learn, it's pretty easy.

8. eightbore

eightbore Well-Known Member

Where was the auction, now that it's over?

9. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

I picked up a booklet on all the information about my Model 10 on Ebay..It tells all about disassembly and adjustments...Great information, and parts break down for around 10 bucks..there all the time on a buy it now...

Dave in SC

10. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

eightbore,

I really doubt that it's wearing a moneymaker rib. Seeing how it was probably installed long before they were even in business. If it isn't factory, then I'd say a company like Simmons did the install.

ss

11. Holeinmypattern

No its a factory rib. I have seen some pictures of these around and they look like the same rib. either on gunbroker or auctionarms I saw one identical to mine guy was wanting 1500 for his.
    The auction was at Bauer auction in Mattoon Illinois, they have it every year.
    Trap guns in this auction typically dont sell very well. Although some model 12's did bring a fair amount but not over the top. Now that I think about it other than 6-8 model 12's, there was 2 bt99's, a 101 top single, k32 combo, and the 10D. Out of 600-700 guns

-john

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
remington d grade

remington model 10 engraved

remington model 10 grades

remington model 10 trap grade

remington model 10 value
remington model 10d

remington model 10d engraved

remington model 10e engraved