1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington Hulls

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rexxon631g, Mar 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rexxon631g

rexxon631g Member

0   0   0

Anyone have any once fired Remington gun club or similar Remington hulls they want to sell??? Zip 21853

2. acorange

acorange Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Look on farther down the ad's. Someone has Gun-clubs for .03 each.

3. DONNE

DONNE Member

0   0   0

rex , If you haven't found any hulls yet , I have plenty of sts or nitro , and we're almost neighbors (212**).

4. dverna

dverna Active Member

0   0   0

Don't pay too much! There will be mountains of them after the 2010 Grand.

Don Verna

5. Ontario Chris

Ontario Chris Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I have plenty. Send me a PM.

Chris

6. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I don't know where you shoot ... but at most club you can have all you want ... IF you are willing to bend over and pick them up yourself!

Or is it that I have no shame?

7. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

0   0   0

Rex, I think you are pretty close to me, somewhere in my area. I'll try to get some laying around at the club and just put them in a 5 gallon bucket for you. They reload half decent for a steel base. The STS's, Nitro's, GC's, Sport Loads, Game Loads, Heavy Doves all load the same. PM me if I can help.

8. Princesstwinki

Princesstwinki TS Member

0   0   0

I have mostly Remington sts once fired in all 4 gauges, also some AA's, if interested in buying, PM, located on MD's eastern shore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington heavydove once fired hulls