1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

####REMINGTON HULLS FOR SALE####

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Fox32, Dec 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fox32

Fox32 Member

0   0   0

I have FOUR THOUSAND Remington once fired hulls that will sell for $60.00 per thousand DELIVERED anywhere in the 48 states. No need to worry about shipping charges!!!! I will ship either FED-EX or UPS GROUND that will include $100.00 worth of free insurance!!! Leave email address and quantity desired. First come first served!!!!

2. Fox32

Fox32 Member

0   0   0

Sorry, all 12 gauge. Nitro Gold & STS Green. I do have 1,000 Gun Club type hulls for $50.00 delivered. Thanks Pat!!!!!

3. Fox32

Fox32 Member

0   0   0

I will ship these hulls in a UPS approved box only from the UPS Store. If you ship anything via UPS or FED-EX and your box breaks open these carriers will NOT pay for claims or damages, I found out the hard way. I have sold and shipped hulls numerous times and usual shipping costs are over $25.00 with the box!

4. tractorsmurf

tractorsmurf TS Member

0   0   0

Interested in buying the whole lot if once fired and in good condition
    Ben

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.