1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington Gun Clubs $44.80/flat

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by roger8918, Jun 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Great Deal on ammo at Dick’s, hear is what you do.

1. Find a copy of the PA Fishing Summary. (Wal-Mart is the best place I have found)

2. On page 23 you will find a Dick’s coupon for $10 of a $50 purchases. What makes this particular coupon so good is it does not exclude Ammunition.

3. Go to Dick’s and get 10 boxes of Remington Gun Clubs.

4. Take them to the cashier with the coupon. The deal goes like this.

• The shells are on sale this week for $5.48 per box, but only if you buy 10 boxes. (make sure they adjust the price it never works automatically)

• The 10 boxes should come out to $54.80.

• Hand them the $10 coupon. If they question it make sure you tell them that it is good on ammo.

• The coupon should knock the price down to $44.80.

• Tax on $44.80 is $2.69 making the grand total $47.49/flat.

5. Lather, rinse, repeat

Best deal in town on ammo, don’t miss out. Stock up as its not going to get any cheaper.

2. Travioli

Travioli TS Member

Roger 8918...where do you live in PA (I live in NE PA about 30 miles south of Dickson City. I have tried this for the past 5 months and the only coupons I have found say ammo can NOT be used with this coupon.

Maybe I should get the book at wal-mart but I do not think it matters where you get the book

Travis

3. nipper

nipper TS Member

how can i get a good income tax deduction too??

bill

4. roger8918

roger8918 Member

Travis, I'm in York but it should not matter. Find the "PA Fishing Summary" and it will have the coupon. Act fast as it expires on June 30th.

PerazziTopSingle, you are correct. If you use your Dick's Score Card you will receive a 3% rebate. I just used a $50 one last night.

Roger

5. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

That is also the case in NJ . Kmart has the booklet at their fishing counter . The coupon doesn`t say ammo excluded . I can`t even give my coupon away ? Some would rather pay more some place else . I have shooters coming here with boxes of shells marked at $8.95 per ??? These people are the ones that complain that shooting is getting too expensive !!!!

6. Ken X

Ken X TS Member

Last fall someone put the coupon on here for people to print out. I did so AND zeroxed out about 40 more on a color zerox machine. It worked great! - and I now have 40 cases sitting in my garage, that at the price last fall came out to average about $36 a case! They didn't have to be zeroxed out the perfect size or anything, there was no question when I stopped at 2 different Dick's many times.

7. Travioli

Travioli TS Member

Don't know what to tell you but every booklet I looked it said ammo wa snot included aswell as firearms. ?

8. winchesterm12

winchesterm12 TS Member

When you can buy them for 45 a flat for 20 or more post it other wise unless you live 5 miles or less away from a dicks the savings will go out your tail pipe

9. roger8918

roger8918 Member

winchesterm12, my store lets me buy as many flats as I want. I was at the store on Tuesday and bought 7 flats, no questions asked. Do you mind me asking what you're paying for Gun Clubs and how close to you is the suppler?

10. dzeh

dzeh Member

I found the same coupon on the New Jersey Wildlife Digest online. Printed it off on my color printer and used them at a Dick's in WV. No problem. Coupon didn't restrict ammo. Here ya go: http://www.state.nj.us/dep/fgw/pdf/2008/digfshcvr-5.pdf

Print off page 5 and take it to Dick's. Good til the end of the month.

11. chemist

chemist Member

tried that at Dicks in Woodbridge NJ- worked until a manager stopped the sale and said that other exclusions may apply and ammo was one of them- did get 5 cases by getting the NJ compendium at another local sporting goods store and using the coupons- just kept walking out to car and coming back in- think it depends on mgr- this was a female- the salesman actually carried the ammo to the counter as they had two of the previous workers rip off some guns and sell them to another local firearm dealer- DUMB as dirt -

12. Travioli

Travioli TS Member

roger8918...Went to Gander Mt. in Dickson city today and got a fishing book and sure enough they chnaged the coupon so I was able to get a flat of Remington STS for 58.00. I regularly buy from Dick's and ALWAYS do the surveys and that was one of my gripes that they stopped doing the ammo on the coupons so I guess a bunch of us bitched as well and we got some results. I am glad they accept them now good for Dick's I could of gotten the gun clubs for 44.00/flat. But i got a flat of STS and a flat of gun clubs

Travis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.