1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington Gun Club Rebate

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Wayne of PA, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

It’s been a little over two months since I sent in my rebate form. I still have not received mine. What was the average time you received your rebate?

I know the response to the rebate was overwhelming but to my understanding Remington is still offering rebates on the Gun Clubs according to the manager I spoke with at Dick’s yesterday.

I used a $30 award certificate yesterday towards a case of Nitro 27’s. I earned it with all those Gun Clubs and other items I bought before Christmas. Even with their high price of $7.98 a box it lowered the case of Nitro’s down to $49.80.

Dale,

2. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

Thanks MC. I guess were probably not the only one's that haven't heard anything.

Dale

[​IMG]

3. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Be patient they owe me $50.00 on a waterfowl gun. I called them and they didn't forget about us. We're in the system. Mine has been in longer than yours, don't worry I've never been stiffed.

I put one in at the beginning of September and got it back by the end of September. It's one of those things.

Call if you have to if it makes you feel better. Heck, you can check your rebate status on line. I see mine is in process somewhere along the line.

4. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

I've gotten 3 gift cards & 1 $40.00 check so far. Still waiting on several more. First purchases were made in Nov.

Phil Berkowitz

5. Wayne of PA

Wayne of PA Member

There’s really no hurry. I just thought two month’s would have been long enough to send it in.

Thanks for all the responses.

Dale

[​IMG]

6. below 0

below 0 TS Member

I personally refuse to purchase anything that has a rebate...If their products are priced right, they would not be able to give a rebate. Just my opinion...Dale

7. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

got my rebate the other day from purchase in november. be patient. motordoc

8. BILL GRILL

BILL GRILL Well-Known Member

You want to know why the brim on a baseball cap is curved? From looking in the mail box for your rebate check!

9. Spanky

Spanky Active Member

Below 0, Look at it this way you can shop your price on a gun ,ammo or whatever. Get a dead rock bottom price and still get the rebate. Remington doesn't care, these rebates are not that much in the full scale of things to them. That's the time to buy during rebate time.

10. Blakester

Blakester TS Member

I got my rebate in the mail Friday and bought my shells sometime in November

11. 12Gagejon

12Gagejon Member

I like Bill g's answer and beside my Had I got curvature of spine looking for Obama's stimulas check,He He Jon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington gun club rebate