1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington Gun Club 11-13 July

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Gavin, Mar 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gavin

Gavin Active Member

The ATA page shows a shoot at the Remington Gun Club from 11-13 July. I'll be traveling through that area and would like to stop and shoot. Does anyone know what the program is, event start time and perhaps a club officer I could contact?

Thanks

Gavin

2. trap906

trap906 Member

I shoot there several times each year. nice place to shoot, good people there. I just saw those dates too. don't know about it yet, but I'll be there this weekend {30th} for a shoot and I'll find out about it and get back to ya on here

3. Gavin

Gavin Active Member

Trap 906

Thanks. I'll be traveling through the area so any additional info as to where the club is and a near by hotel recommendation would be appreciated.

Thanks

Gavin

4. trap906

trap906 Member

the club is about 12 or 15 miles east of Little Rock on I40. Its on the Remington Ammunition plant property. you'll see the exit for Remington Road right in front of the plant. just follow that road on around to the club it's marked and not hard to find. another 4 or 5 miles down I 40 is Lonoke, 3 or 4 good motels there. see you there!!

5. N2TRAP

N2TRAP TS Member

Gavin,

If you want more information about the shoot, you can call Bronson Castleberry at the club. The club number is 501-676-2677. I don't know whats going on with the July 11-13 dates, it could be the Southwestern Zone shoot but Trap & Field is showing that date to be July 18-20. I am wondering myself about this conflict, because that may be the place I shoot the zone. Several hotels around Lonoke that are reasonable along the interstate. Days Inn at the Lonoke exit is a good place to stay. Their phone number is 501-676-5138, just tell them you are a remington shooter and they should give you a little better rate. Hope this helps you.

Woody Barnes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.