1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington Fitted Breakdown Cases -SOLD-

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ferlach, Dec 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

For Sale....
    I have one Brand New Remington Hard Cases Available....

It has never been removed from the shipping cartons. The pictures are from the second case I have...

The price is $125.00 Delivered (within lower 48 States)

Case Discription:

Completely universal for any shotgun, old or new....

Will fit just about any type of shotgun.

High quality leather like material around the entire perimeter of the case.

The sides of the cases are heavy duty mesh stop-rip type nylon for durability.

Combination slide to open 'pop' locks on both sides.

Leather like center handle for carrying and H/D nylon adjustable strap for over the shoulder.

Four half round metal feet to stand case upright.

The word REMINGTON is recessed on a leather like patch sewn onto the middle top of the case and beautifully embroidered in gold on the inside center of the top lid.

Color is black, inside and out.

Entire case is constructed of covered hard wood, metal and mold/mildew resistant H/D coverings.

Plush velvet/velour material covering everything inside.

H/D metal hinges with stops to keep the top lid upright when open.

Extra padded section for stock/receiver with leather like strap to protect and hold in place when travelling.

Large fold down section built into the left side of the top of the lid to hold many accessories like choke tubes,tools, grease, oil, etc.

Inside right of top lid has an elastic mesh section to hold all of your pertinent paperwork like owners manual, registration papers, ETC.

Has four(2 large, 2 small) covered padded moveable pillow blocks to place anywhere inside to keep things from shifting while in transit..

Outside dimensions are 37 1/4" WIDE, 11" DEEP (not including the handle and feet) and 4 1/2" high laying down.

Will hold a maxium barrel length of 34" with velcro hold downs on each side.

Case comes to you bubble wrapped inside of a styrofoam lined cardboard shipping container to guarantee safe delivery...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I Will TAKE It.!!!!! P.M. Or E-Mail Info To Send Money Order. joe90t@yahoo.com. Will Respond Later Today. Thanks Joe Whitehurst

3. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Please Send Info About where To Mail Money Order For The Case. Joe Whitehurst joe90t@yahoo.com

4. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

Payment address has been sent.

5. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

SOLD.

6. LUGNUTZ426

LUGNUTZ426 TS Member

0   0   0

I have 2 of these if someone else needs one. nib same price. trap stocks/thicker pads may require a slight mod to fit in these cases. They were
    designed for the 1100 G3 which was sold in one.

Joe

7. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I sold one of these a couple of months ago for $70 dollars shipped on here. Someone pointed me to a thread where a distributor was selling them for that price.

I kind of lost a few dollars on shipping though as the person that purchased it was on the coast

Regards from Iowa

Gene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.