1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington Custom Shop

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by NANK, Jul 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NANK

NANK TS Member

Does anyone know if the Remington custom shop will do a 90T, or do they only work on the current production shotguns?

Thanks for any info,

Ken

2. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

More then likely not being as they did,t build the 90-t to start with . But you can ask that cost very little .

Just a note I will be selling a Low rib Rem 90-T for a friend as soon as I take some pictures . It,s a nice gun and in good condition .

3. k1200ltc509

k1200ltc509 Member

Alf, I think you are wrong there. Kolar built the 90T for Remington, and they sold it. I was up at Kolar one time and saw a bin full of O/U and single barrels, didn't look anything like the Kolar guns. It was hinted that they were a secret project built by Kolar for Remington, a Trap Combo. Never could pry anything more out about them, and then they were gone.

ken what do you need done? Kolar still works on them, and Doug Braker is a 90T whiz. Rick Gibbs

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

I don,t think I said anything about Kolar as that was not the Question was it . The question had to do with the Remington custom shop and the custom shop doing some work on one (90-t). Most anyone that has been around trap anytime at all knows Kolar built the 90-T for Remington . Also anyone that has been on this web site also knows Doug Braker is the go to guy for the 90-T . Sorry you were confused .

ALF

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.