1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington Collectible Bullet Knives for F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rooferbob, Dec 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

0   0   0

check your pm's

2. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0

Bud, the only knife valued at the $600 is the 1982 and that is if there are no cracks around the lanyard hole. Look at your 83 and 84 and your probably find the same issue. Very hard to find them without the cracks. I have quite afew without the cracks and will demand a premium but no where near that price.
    Chris

3. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

Thanks Chris,

I will check them all out as I go through them. I know very little about the values of the total collection, but I know some are worth more than others.

Bud Johnson

4. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

0   0   0

I collected these for a few years until they quit selling the knife with the Poster. I have 92 thru 96 matted and framed in our dining room and have gotten alot of comments on them. Do you have any of the combo's (knife and poster) before 92? Thanks, Dave

5. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

I checked and the only poster I have is 1992 "The Guide". I also have a duplicate knife.

Bud Johnson

6. Bud Johnson

Bud Johnson Member

0   0   0

Added some pictures. Including some special editions as well as the duplicates which I believe is 11.

All except the Special Editions are SOLD.. THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST!!!

Best regards

Bud Johnson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.