1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington Brass shells in tin box - &poster

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Dynokick189, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dynokick189

Dynokick189 TS Member

A friend of mine recently acquired a tin box of brass shells by Remington. The box is relatively new (1980's 90's??) and has 25 brass 12ga shells. I think these were sold a while back as commeratives?? I bought a box of them for about $20, but it was a while ago.

Does anyone know what they might be worth now (and not just for the value of the shot!!!!!).

Also, he has a 1983 Remington Baby Bullet knife poster, original and in the tube. I know some of these can be worth good money. Looked on E-bay and found nothing. Does anyone have a value for this poster??

Don't know if he wants to sell either - the shells would be $$ to ship. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. farmallh

farmallh TS Member

Hi, I sold a 1983 Baby Bullet knife poster on ebay in June for $52.00. Most of the 1983 posters are dated if I remember correctly 1993, look in the corner by the painter's name. If actually dated 1983 it would be worth quite a bit. About 2 years ago I saw a box of the brass shells bring $200.00 at a local auction. I thought they were over priced. Hope this helps, Dick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.