1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington ammo Rebate ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Porcupine, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Porcupine

Porcupine Active Member

Dick's is the store in the NE that is running a Remington rebate of $10 per case, and they have forms to fill out and mail in. It did take about three months to receive my rebate, but I did get it. Good luck.

LA in MA

2. Leo

Leo Well-Known Member

The Dicks sporting goods in Cedar Hill Texas also has the rebate. You buy 10 at a time and that takes the price down to $6.00 a box and then you get a $10 rebate. That puts the cost of gun clubs down to $5.00. I was buying 10 boxes every 2 weeks and now I have a rebate check coming in every 2 weeks.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Leo. You are a "smart cookie". And then you seel the empties for 3 or 4 cents and you are under 5 bucks. I like to reload, but $4 a box for REms is a good deal. Anyone ever checked the pellets in Gun Clubs for roundness, uniformity, and down range speed? I have a flat I carry of 1150 fps, jsut as back ups. So I can test those. But need a falt of 3 dram. I'll look around andreport.

Jack

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

MIA, I broke down several hulls when I began to reload. Gun clubs had all types of stuff in them for shot. Sometimes it looked really nice graphited so well looked like black chrome. other times it looked like welding slag?? many many had inconsistant shot sizes. The game loads are the same way.

5. Bill Marsh

Bill Marsh Guest

Remington offers $1 a box rebate (ten box flats) with a $100 maximum PER REBATE CERTIFICATE. This means that you can buy more, but need to submit each request in 100 box, or less, increments. FI Buy 200 boxes and submit two rebate forms.

I did. Net price of $5 a box for Gun Club loads seems decent to me.

They are at 1145 fps, 1 1/8 oz loads. I'd probably go 1 oz from now on. Thinking about switching to Rio.

Have had two misfires, both upper barrel MX3 Perazzi. Light strikes on the primers. In practice.

I put the shells back in (lower barrel) and each fired. Changed my 1983 leaf springs/firing pins and have not had a misfire since.

6. Damifino

Damifino Member

Dick's here in Tampa has the same deal: On sale 5.98/box when you buy the flat -add the $10/flat rebate = $4.98/box.

Dick's also prints a $10 coupon for purchases over $50 on the back of the hisghschool soccer and football admission tickets. This is the ONLY coupon that I know of that works for ammo. The clerk may not know it either but if you ask them to ask or try to run it, the system will accept the coupon.

Final cost per box - $3.98 (Rem Gun Club)

7. batman1004

batman1004 TS Member

rem gun clubs just got rid of 40 flats worst shell I ever shot

8. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Really? I just broke a 97 caps ( 27 yd) yesterday with them in a new gun I never fired before. I thought they worked ok

9. batman1004

batman1004 TS Member

cubancigar 2000 if you would have been shooting federal paper or plastic you would have broke a 100 shoot them the whole season from 27 and report back with your ave. some days you can hit them with sand but in the long run rem. gun clubs will let you down you would be better of shooting estates they are the best cheap shell out their. g3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap ammo rebates