1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 90t manual

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trapwhatever, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapwhatever

trapwhatever TS Member

Does anyone know where I can download the manual for a Remington 90T HPAR. Basically I need to know how to set up the adjustable rib. What the adjustments do and where you move the set screws to get what adjustment Thanks

2. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

go to this web site, remington says you can request an obsolete manual
    http://www.remington.com/library/downloads/owners_manuals.asp

3. ljuticsscentennialpro

ljuticsscentennialpro Member

Trap, the rib pivots from the back. You raise or lower the forward part of the rib by changing the set screw positions. Always the match the same set screw positions from #1 position to #4 position, on the 2 banks of holes. Otherwise, if the positions are mismatched, the rib gets bent. Raising the front of rib will result in a lower point of impact. Lowering the front of the rib will result in a higher point of impact, assuming that the comb height remains the same. You usually get more change in point of impact by raising or lowering the comb. Some shooters prefer to use the rib adjustment to be able to stack the beads for a figure 8 sight picture, after using the comb adjustments for point of impact changes. I can't find my copy of the Remington rib adjustment sheet. However it was very confusing anyway. Use Doug Braker for any repairs. He knows the HPAR better that anyone. Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
free rem 90t manaul
how to adujust a 90t

rem 90-t trap shotgun manual

rem 90t manaul
remington 90-t manual
remington 90t manual
sights for 90t
sights on remington 90t