1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 90t hr. nib

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Dave327hp, Aug 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave327hp

Dave327hp TS Member

0   0   0

I have a Remington 90t HR. is as new in box test fired only. Pics to come soon my Putor is down right now waiting on part sould have it by Monday. But I can send you pics from my phone. $3000.00
    You will not be disappointed this gun was up for trade only in the spring I had a lot of interest in people wanting to buy it out right. I told some of you I would give you a call if I would sell it down the road. I lost all the contact numbers on my computer when it went down sorry. It is for sale now thanks Dave 419-230-7395
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. SNelson

SNelson Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Please send pics to SNelson@aol.com. Thanks. Scott R Nelson, Wheaton, IL

3. Dave327hp

Dave327hp TS Member

0   0   0

Here are some of the pics thanks

4. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Dave, i am a 90T NUT and that is a "Beautiful" 90T. This is the ONE we should all own. Good Luck with your sale.Some LUCKY person will own this right away!!!!!!!!!!! JOE joe90t

5. Dave327hp

Dave327hp TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Joe I love the one that I shoot, I have a few of these or I would just keep it. It's in the safe just sitting there and thought maybe someone could enjoy them as much as we do

6. Dave327hp

Dave327hp TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks everyone for your interest in my post, sale pending.

7. Dave327hp

Dave327hp TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 90t