1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 870 TC-F/S a 70's gun-a beauty-SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by boomer, Nov 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boomer

boomer TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0

SOLD--SOLD--There have been a few of these vintage TC's sold lately on TS.com. This one is a screamer and you do not find these like this very often. All original finish and superb wood with hand cut checkering. A 30 inch vent rib full choke barrel from the days when Remington made the very best in target crushing barrlels. Chrome shell lifter. Desirable Monte Carlo stock. The gun is just about perfect showing little use and just a few trivial marks on the wood from hanging around the last 35-40 years. This gun blows away the current Remington offering. It's not even close--but its less $$$$! This gun delivered to your dealer in the lower 48 for $675. Better hurry if you want this one. Email me or call Bill @ 609-658-7739.
    boomer_2008_03031113.jpg

boomer_2008_03031114.jpg

boomer_2008_03031115.jpg

boomer_2008_03031116.jpg

boomer_2008_03031117.jpg

2. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Nice gun. Nice deal.

-Gary

3. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

I own one of these beauties and who ever buys this one is getting a heck of a lot of gun for the money.I love mine and I swear it hits targets harder then my Perazzi.Can anyone tell me at what year the chrome shell lifter was discontinued? I'd like to try and figure out how old mine is.

4. SNelson

SNelson Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

If you want to know the age of your Remington firearm call the company at 800 243 9700 and have your serial number handy. They will tell you what year it was made and how it left the factory (Trap, Skeet, etc).
    Scott R Nelson

5. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks Scott...I'll do that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 870 tc

remington 870tc