1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 870 single shot?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by branwheat007, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. branwheat007

branwheat007 TS Member

Correct me if I am wrong but did remington make a single shot 870? Looking to build a new trap gun and was playing around with the idea of a single shot 870. However, not sure if I dreamed this up or if it is a real gun. Thanks to any who can help.

2. branwheat007

branwheat007 TS Member

Nevermind its the 870 competition. Now all I need to do is find one for sale. Anybody have one for sale?

3. Ross

Ross Well-Known Member

check back over the last 2 or 3 days here on TS there was one listed, otherwise keep looking as they show up here on TS fairly often. good guns, with the best barrels on any 870, you will very likely get a response from this post.. Ross

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

a bit of a flat shooter compared to my Ljutic but a target smoker, none the less...and mine ain't for sale....

5. Smithy47

Smithy47 Member

Branwheat007, Bob's Guns in St. Martins, MO has one on the shelf, I saw it today. It is a single shot Remington 870 Trap. Call Rich on Monday and he can give you the details. His phone number is 573-893-6077. He is open on Monday from 9:00am-6:00pm CDT. Bob

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 870 single shot

single shot remington 870