1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 870 nwtf 12ga. for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by musky, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. musky

musky TS Member

0   0   0

Selling for my nephew. Remington 870 express magnum nwtf gun.I would rate the gun in the low to mid 90%. The bluing is perfect, the forearm is perfect, the buttstock has a couple small scratches from going in and out of safe but nothing really noticeable. The gun has an extended cabels modified choke(.710) that shoots steel, lead, copper, or hevi shot, also has two flush chokes that came with it. The barell says 2 3/4" and 3" 3 1/2" with super magnum receiver.It is a nice gun. He wants $300.00 plus shipping or reasonable offer. This gun has been shot very little. Thanks from Larry.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ThomRogers

ThomRogers Member

0   0   0

Larry i am interested in the gun but have a question barrel said 3 1/2 but receiver only has magnum on it I think it should say supermagnum maybe, does the bolt in receiver have the extension on it for 3 1/2 I can't tell from the pic. also where are you located and how would you ship. thanks Thom

3. musky

musky TS Member

0   0   0

Dear Thom. I am located in sycamore Illinois. I always ship usps priority insured. As for the gun i dont know much about 870's so you would have to help me with the bolt extension. I think you have to change the receiver but the barell will except 3 1/2 inch shells. If you have any more questions i will answer to the best of my ability. Thanks from Larry.

4. RiverSide

RiverSide Member

0   0   0

I'll take the gun if it's still available. baysidepr@aol.com

5. musky

musky TS Member

0   0   0

Gun has been sold to millrm 12. Thanks from Larry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
870 nwtf gun
nwtf 870 express for sale
rem 870 nwtf
remington 870 12 guage nwtf
remington 870 nwtf forsale
remington 870 nwtf super magnum
remington firearms nwtf

remington wsm nwtf