1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 870 Classic Trap For Sale

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Rick Barker, Nov 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

0   0   0

This gun is almost brand new. It has been shot with less than 250 rounds through it. Has Monte Carlo stock, and 30" barrel.

I am asking $650.00, which includes shipping. In original box with paperwork, 3 flush choke tubes, wrench and lock. This gun has very nice wood with gold inlay on left side of receiver; however, the “Trap Classic” lettering looks worn and was this way when I bought the gun new from Gander Mountain

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. k-gunguy

k-gunguy Member

0   0   0

PM message sent Glenn

3. spritc

spritc Active Member

0   0   0

Nice gun, good price!

4. zelmo96

zelmo96 Member

0   0   0

What is the barrel length??? Where are you?. I am interested. Please email me back. I will be home after 5 pm, Thanks, Al

5. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Gun sold, pending receipt of FFL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 870 receiver for sale