1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Remington 870 Classic Trap F/S

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Catching Chrome, Feb 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

0   0   0

I have a Remington 870 Classic Trap that is in excellent condition, Wood and bluing is very very good, I would rate around 98% or pretty much as close to new condition as you can get. This is a super nice piece of American Walnut!

30" Target Contour Barrel - Ported by Magna Port

Decellerator Trap Pad - LOP 14 1/4" Stock is factory length.

Timney Trigger Fix with additional and orignal sear springs to set trigger pull at various pull tensions. Includes instuctions etc. This trigger is so much better than the standard trigger pull

4 chokes, three remington chokes, (improved skeet, full-trap, extra full trap) and a Briley Improved Modified Extended Choke.

I also have a remington box but it is not the orignal box which the gun will be shipped in. You will not find a nicer used 870 Classic Trap anywhere.

Price is $775 Local Pickup in Southeast PA, $825 Shipped to a FFL outside of PA.

catchingchrome_2009_2011135.jpg

catchingchrome_2009_2011136.jpg

catchingchrome_2009_2011138.jpg

catchingchrome_2009_2011139.jpg

catchingchrome_2009_2011140.jpg

2. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

0   0   0

3. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0

Up for a nice gun

4. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

0   0   0

No Thanks, I'm only selling it to help fun a new barrel for my CG.

5. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

0   0   0

6. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

0   0   0

Sold Pending Funds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 870 classic trap price

remington 870 tf